The Scottish Music Centre is seeking an experienced book-keeper to join our busy team based at City Halls, Glasgow. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven understanding of the processes required to produce quarterly management accounts and manage our monthly payroll.
- Production of accurate and timely quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly payroll (seven full & part-time staff)
- experience of working in the arts
- a working knowledge of public funding
- experience in working across numerous project budgets
- proficiency in SAGE 50 Accounts Plus
- payroll processing
- attention to detail
Approximately 8 hours per month, flexible.
Negotiable, according to experience
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV, including two referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Monday 23rd July at 12 noon.