Help Musicians Scotland
Vision: A world where music thrives
Mission: Help Musicians UK provides help, support and opportunities to empower musicians at all stages of their lives.
The Team: We are a spirited and energetic team who are passionate about music and are inspired to make a positive impact on others. We work openly together towards something that is bigger than us, raising awareness, engaging supports and working hard and creatively.
Department: Communications & Partnerships
Hours: 35 Hours per week, Monday – Friday (although job sharing with one other is an option)
Location: Office base in Glasgow but travel across Scotland essential
This role will oversee the delivery, administration and fundraising of Help Musicians Scotland. This will include:
• Support to the Scotland Director in setting up the new office in Glasgow
• Liaise with all teams in the HMUK head office to establish activity and deliverables in Scotland
• Act as a point of contact for Scotland fundraising activity and volunteer management and manage a variety of stakeholder relationships
• Promote HMScotland’s interests within the Scottish music scene across all genres
• Act as a conduit for all HMUKS Creative Programmes / Health & Welfare and Comms & Partnerships information for dissemination throughout Scotland
• Deliver and coordinate a programme of activity from profile raising and fundraising events to showcases and grant funding activity.
• Ensure communications, marketing and campaigning opportunities in Scotland link to the broader HMUK ambitions and timescales.
• Be the first point of contact for musicians and the industry more broadly in Scotland advocating on behalf of the charity
To view the full job description, please click here.
Candidates should apply with a CV and covering letter which responds to the Role Requirements / Person Specification no later than 5pm on Friday 28 April.
Applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Any queries about the role can be directed FAO Claire Gevaux at firstname.lastname@example.org