Bucharest, 13 – 20 May 2017
Applicants must be born in or between the years:
- Age category C – born between 1.01.1999 – 31.12.2002
- Age category D – born between 1.01.1987 – 31.12.1998
Younger competitors may apply for a superior age category.
Conditions for entry
Registration in the flute competition will be made based on:
- application form, computer typed
- copy of passport / identity card for EU citizens
- a recent photo – passport type
- copy of the bank confirmation for the payment of the registration fee.
The registration fee is 100 Euro and will be paid as follows:
- The registration fee must be sent free of charge to the payee
- Recipient: jmEvents
- IBAN Account: RO82 BACX 0000 0004 3583 4003
- Bank: Unicredit Tiriac Bank – Izvor Branch
- Address: 20 Libertatii Blvd., Bucharest
- Swift Code BACXROBU
- Subject: Registration fee for………… (name of the competitor)
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Drafts ( cheques ) are not accepted.
Application documents will be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At email subject please mention “Application for flute competition – age category C/D”. You’ll receive a confirmation email.
Please save the documents as follows:
1. application form, name “AppForm_NameSurname”
2. copy of passport / identity card for EU citizens, “Pass_NameSurname”
3. a recent photo – passport type, “Photo_NameSurname”
4. copy of the bank confirmation for the payment of the registration fee “Fee_NameSurname”
The documents can be word, pdf or jpg format.
Registration deadline is March 1st, 2017. Confirmation of the applicants’ registration in the flute competition will be made before March 20. In case you do not receive any confirmation until this date, please contact us by email office@jmEvents.ro.
Organizers provide lodging for the first 5 registered candidates. Accommodation begins on May 13, 2017 and is ensured for the period the participants remain in the competition. For the other participants, the organizers will make hotel reservations upon request, based on special accommodation packages offer.
The total amount of the awards is 10.000 Euro: cash (in Romanian currency), instruments or scholarships. The prize-winners will have priority in being included in the programmes organized by jmEvents, both nationally and abroad.
Prizes will be awarded by a Jury whose members are well known personalities of the musical world. The Jury will evaluate both the technical aspect and the expressive quality of the interpretation. If necessary, the competitors may be asked by the Jury members to perform only excerpts from some works. All the decisions of the Jury are final and non-appealable.
Each award-winner of the flute competition must receive his or her prize personally. All performers in the flute competition may receive participation diplomas upon request.
The concerts will be broadcast by the Broadcasting Corporation or recorded for later transmission. A live or deferred broadcast by other Romanian or foreign Broadcasting Corporations is possible, as well as a complete or partial re-broadcast of the concerts. By applying to take part in the competition, the applicants give their implied consent for this recording as well as for its transmission under the conditions mentioned above. The prize¬winners have no claim to additional fees.
The infringement of rules has as consequence the exclusion from the flute competition, which is irrevocable, and/or taking pecuniary measures.
For further information, please visit: http://jmevents.ro/evenimente/jeunesses-international-music-competition-dinu-lipatti