Pitlochry Festival Theatre
Pitlochry Festival Theatre is not only in the most beautiful highland setting but we offer a unique 6-show Repertory theatre model which offers variety and no two days are ever the same! It’s a stimulating place to work as we produce everything in house and you will be joining a team of friendly, professionals working on some exciting shows.
We currently have 2 Lighting and Sound Technician roles to fill – one full time permanent and one full time fixed term.
Salary £18,311 per annum
2 Full time (39 hours per week) vacancies: 1 permanent and 1 fixed term.
You will need good general knowledge of lighting and sound, including programming desks, and maintenance of equipment including intelligent fixtures
Closing date: Wednesday 11 December at 12pm
Interviews: week commencing 16 December
Fixed term post runs 6th Jan 2020 until 22nd March 2020
The post holders will participate in the effective and efficient delivery of Pitlochry Festival Theatre`s Lighting and Sound Services. The post holder works within the company`s Production Department and, as such, is expected to make a positive contribution to the development of the Production Department and to the success of the company as a whole.
Pitlochry Festival Theatre aspires to the highest quality in its production values and in the delivery of all Technical services and the post holder will have a key role in achieving quality targets and developing and maintaining standards.
• Participate in the provision of lighting, sound, AV and technical effects and to ensure the safe, effective and efficient running of all technical aspects of Pitlochry Festival Theatre productions and incoming events.
• Actively participate in the testing and maintenance of production Lighting and Sound equipment and infrastructure
• To promote and participate in an alert and positive approach to Health and Safety in the delivery of all Pitlochry Festival Theatre technical stage services, in accordance with Pitlochry Festival Theatre`s Health and Safety policy and practice.
• Working as an effective member of the Lighting and Sound Team within the Production Department, contributing to the development of the department as a whole.
• To work shows, concerts and events and run turnarounds as required, ensuring the safe and smooth running of the lighting & sound and technical areas
For further details and how to apply, please follow the link.
Location: Perth and Kinross
The deadline is Wednesday 11 December 2019 at 12:00.