Linn Products are currently looking for an experienced Product and Sales Trainerto join our expanding Sales and Marketing team.
Linn Products design and make the best music systems in the world and has been based here in Glasgow for over 40 years. At Linn, everyone makes a difference so we’re committed to finding the best talent around. We’ve found that once people join Linn, they stick around. That’s because we’re passionate about developing our staff, and providing opportunities for everyone to learn and grow.
There is currently a vacancy within our Training Team for a Product and Sales Trainer. Our trainers are tasked with driving advocacy across our retailer network, developing the knowledge, skills and behaviours of our showroom staff to ensure end customers have the best possible experience when researching and purchasing Linn products.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Working with the Retailer Services Team Leader and Business Development team to identify the training needs of each retailer.
- Scheduling and delivering training at retailer premises across the UK, Europe and North America.
- Maintaining and developing the content of the online Linn Training Akademy.
- Understands technical detail and can tailor explanations depending on the audience.
- Structured and clear verbal communicator.
- A full UK driver’s license is essential.
As well as a competitive salary and opportunities for career progression we also offer some fantastic benefits such as:
- Onsite gym and Zumba classes
- Health Living awarded canteen
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- 32 days annual holidays and holiday purchase scheme
To apply for this role, please send your CV, along with a covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 28th September 2018.