RHA Technologies Ltd
RHA is an audio technology company founded in 2011, based in Glasgow, we design, engineer and manufacture consumer electronic products which are sold in 20 countries worldwide. We currently have a small team of 50 talented individuals, our business is undergoing market transformation and growth at the same time, which of course is fantastic, however, it is not without its challenges.
In October 2018 we launched our first True Wireless product the TrueConnect, it has received an incredible reception from critics worldwide and demand continues to outpace supply. We have a strong market-leading product roadmap for 2020 onward.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled engineer to join our Product Development team based in the West End of Glasgow. You will be working with our Design and Production teams along with our manufacturing partners to help take projects from design concepts to mass production. We are looking for a candidate with experience coordinating multiple projects to completion and are open to various areas of experience such as electronic, mechanical or software engineering.All levels of experience considered.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum.
- Good project management skills essential.
- Engineering experience in a relevant field such as electronic, mechanical or software.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Comfortable working with international teams and suppliers.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team on projects.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-orientated environment.
- Available for international travel when required.
- High level of communication skills essential.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office.
- Degree level education in a relevant field.
- Prospective candidates should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Glasgow City
For further information, please contact email@example.com
The deadline is Sunday 15 December 2019 at 10:30.